#3458 Cottage Sanctuary, Pet Friendly, Close to Cannery Row & the Aquarium
* 10% City transient occupancy tax applicable to rent, cleaning, pet and amenity fees.
* Non-refundable cleaning fees are quoted separately from rent depending on number of guests. $175 for up to 4 guests including infants and children, $200 for 5- 6 guests. Stays of 30 days or more are quoted higher depending on length of stay and number of people.
* Stays of 30 days or more require mid-stay cleanings that you will be responsible for scheduling with our Vacation House Manager assigned to the rental at the rate of $30 Hour. We will charge your credit card on file for these cleanings. The minimum number of mid-stay cleanings is every two-four weeks depending on length of stay. We will program the minimum cleanings into your contract. You can request additional cleanings for an additional charge.
* Rates are based on up to 5 guests, including infants and children. NO MORE THAN 5 ADULTS PLUS 1 CHILD ALLOWED.
* Pet Fees: $100 each large dog (1 dog); $150 two small dogs; if arranged after acceptance of contract, contract must be amended to adjust price.
Depending on length of stay, there will be:
* Accidental, Loss and Damage Waiver Fee of $55. This fee covers up to $1000 unintentional damage to house or its contents but does not cover negligent abuse or neglect or pet related accidents such as wood floors that are damaged or carpets that must be replaced.
And / or:
* Security deposit of $1,000 is required for 30 days or more and covers the first $1000 of damage or loss.
* In addition to the security deposit, Accidental Loss and Damage Waiver Fee of $100 covers the second $1,000 unintentional damage to house or its contents but does not cover negligent abuse or neglect or pet related accidents such as wood floors that are damaged or carpets that must be replaced. If minor accidents happen up to $100 then they will be covered by the $100 damage waiver fee.
* Credit Card number must be on file for security against any damages should damage be due to abuse or neglect and are not accidental in nature. Guest would be responsible for any uncovered damages.
* Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 60 days or less before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund only if we can re-rent the property for the same dates and rental rate less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by the owner. If you cancel 60 days or more before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund of the rental amount less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by owner. [Please read the full terms in the Rental Agreement before signing for any recent changes to this abbreviated policy statement - the Rental Agreement contains our current policy]
* PG&E gas and electricity are paid by guest for rentals of 30 days or more.
* Full payment is due at time of booking if booked less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
* If booked more than 60 days in advance of arrival date, 50% of total amount is due to secure reservation with balance of total due 60 days prior to arrival date.
* Access information and directions will be provided once payment is made in full and credit card is on file for security against damages.
* 2 night rentals are subject to owner's approval.
* Ask about Last-Minute Specials!! Save $50-$75 per night depending on number of guests, if booked within 7 days of arrival, subject to owner's approval. “Minimum night stays” can also be waived for Last Minute Specials."
Click here to make an inquiry...